The last two weeks have been incredible, and I want to thank all who have prayed for the mission trips. West Virginia was great as our team served with several hundred people and specially our team helped build a fence at a school. One to Cuba thee were so many good outcomes, and I will share with you some of those over the next several days.
As we go through various struggles during life we learn lessons. Lessons that lead us to be stronger and to have a different perspective really are important. I have found that those lessons change our lives. It is a good thing to change, but most people do not like change. For the record, change is good.
John 15:2 NLT
He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.
God is working in our lives to make us more life Him. What is in our lives that isn’t working or isn’t need might be removed through the situations of life. What is making us move closer to Jesus and to look more like Jesus will be refined.
Answer these two questions… what has God removed from your life? What is God refining in your life?
Those answers will open up the understanding you need to be able to serve as God desires for your to serve. Maybe another way to say that is to live in your God-given calling. Each of us have those truths in our lives. We all have a plan that God has for us, and living in the will of God is the best and most incredible place to be.
That is why I said the last weeks have been incredible. God is working. I am watching. There is more to come.
Psalm 34:4-5 NLT
I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. 5 Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
Comments