Waiting isn’t easy. Waiting isn’t fun. I don’t have much patience, yet often in the waiting is when God is working. When you have to wait, keep seeking God for what He is doing.
Psalm 5:3 NLT
Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.
Psalm 27:14 NLT
Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.
Psalm 40:1 NLT
I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
Isaiah 40:31 NLT
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
I don’t like to wait, but I am willing because God is to have first place in our lives. God is guiding my path and my family and doing things that I don’t know about as of yet.
Do you struggle with waiting?
Prayer List:
Brandon Pickett and family in death of his daughter in law, Bruce Berger, Keith Depoy, Gayla Sams, Tambrey Owens’ father, Traci Karns, Stephanie Penn, Gloria Haynes, Kathy Gilispie, Bradley Campbell, Cindy Kanode, Rick Hutchens, Jay Joyce, Danny and Kathy Wilson, Martha Pennington, Traci Karns’ sister, Cathy Dunham’s sister Leslie, Gayla Sams’ sister, Susi Depoy, Timmy Howell, Jenny Biggs, Fred Spencer, Anita Martin, Barbara Matney, Tom Swartz, Ron Harris, Dionna Cameron, Felecia Watkins, Cuba mission trip in December, and Steve Bradshaw.
Comments